I have found a LOT of Baileys recipes in adverts and advertorial in these Christmas magazines. This is from delicious December 2005. Makes 12, calories too awful to contemplate.
- 50 ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 200 gms chopped dark chocolate
- 100 gms condensed milk
- 25 gms butter
- 75 gms dried cranberries
- Two lots of white chocolate – 75 gms chopped and 100 gms melted for topping
- 75 gms digestive biscuits, crushed
- 200 gms mini white marshmallows
In a bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt together the Baileys, dark chocolate, condensed milk and butter. Beat til smooth and cool slightly.
Stir in everything else except the 100 gms white chocolate, putting marshmallows in last so they don't melt too much.
Line a 33×23 cm Swiss Roll tin with baking paper, press the mixture in, cover and chill til set.
Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top. Cut into thick slices to serve.
Not sure where it comes off calling itself a brownie. Excessive or what?